Madeleine Liljestam, who is the founder of Eleine . She is an Alternative model and also a symphonic metal vocal . She is one of the talented and beautiful Alternative female singer & model .
Who is Eleine: Eleine is a swedish symphonic metal band. They released their debut album in 18th April 2015 & this album has been well received, to say the least. Eleine is also know as an alternative/goth model . Eleine working worldwide with some popular companies like Shrine Of Hollywood, The Gothic Shop, Nocturne Jewellery, Deadly Seams, Heartbreak Tattoo to name a few.
- At First Tell us about yourself
M: We’re a symphonic metal band from Sweden. With heavy and oriental influences we’re focusing on three words in everything we do. Seductive, Style & Monumental.
- Tell us about your education: Have you attended musical course courses?
M: I’ve been seeing an amazing vocal coach for years who gave me the right tools to work with. Her name is Maria Peterzon and she taught me everything I know about working with my body and how to use it as an instrument.
- What specific goals have you established for your career?
M: Living life and enjoying it. To share our music and our work and to touch people with what we do.
- What are your strengths?
M: I know what I want.
- What are your weaknesses?
M: I’m sometimes to kind for my own good.
- What are your hobbies?
M: If it’s a hobby to grab a coffee with a friend, then that’s my hobby.
- Who are some of your favorite musician, and why?
M: There are so many. Freddy Mercury has inspired me a lot since I was a kid. Besides him there’s bands like Arch Enemy, Rammstein, Metallica etc that’s great inspirations. Simply ‘cause they sound good. Based on social medias, it’s seems like Arch Enemy also have good moral values.
- What skills/personal attributes are most important to being successful?
I’m not an expert. But I want to believe that it’s being kind, respectful and treat others like you yourself want to be treated.
- How did you achieve this career?
I started Eleine 2011, but we weren’t a full band until 2014. I knew early that I wanted to do metal so I decided to start my own band. I’m happy about that decision.
- What are typical mistakes people make when trying to pursue this career?
Again, I’m no expert. I’m still new compared to others. What I’ve experienced though is that divas will never last.
- How do you get people to take you seriously as a musician?
Being myself? I don’t know. I just do what I do and hope people take me seriously. All we can do as a band and me as a singer is to do what we love and what we believe in. If people like it – that’s great.
- Do you perform in public? Describe those occasions? Concerts, radio, TV?
Yes. We recently did our first European Tour along with the legendary band Moonspell and The Foreshadowing!
- How often and for how long do you practice?
We meet up once or twice a week and hang out most of the day. Rehearsing, write new material and so on.
- What does your band name mean and where did it come from?
My name is Madeleine, so we just took half of the name Mad ELEINE
- What genre are you playing
Symphonic metal, but a bit heavy and with an oriental touch.
- Do you teach music?
- what would you like to leave as a message to your faithful fans, followers and our precious readers?
As we always say, it’s thanks to our dear fans that we’re here today. We’re truly grateful for everything you do for, and with us. You’re the best. We love you .
Thank You .
Eleine band Members :
From the left –
#Sebastian Berglund – Keyboard
#David Eriksson – Drums
#Madeleine “Eleine” Liljestam – Vocal
#Rikard Ekberg – Guitar, vocal
#Andreas Mårtensson – Bass